POLICY & PROCEDURE SUMMARY
December 14, 2019
All terms, policies and procedures are clearly stated in both our Student Enrollment Agreement and in our Student Catalog. In the interest of complete and absolute transparency, we would like to also showcase some of the more important items in the following abbreviated summary:
1. All money will be refunded in full if the applicant is not accepted by the School.
2. Cancellation of any class must be made in writing, signed in ink, and delivered in person via traceable mail to the Director of the School. Email or text is not an acceptable method of delivery. Student refunds will be made within 30 days of the last date of attendance or receipt of the signed cancellation notice, whichever is later. The termination date for refund computation shall be the last date of attendance by the student or the date of receipt of the signed cancellation notice, whichever is later.
3. If written cancellation notice is received within 72 hours after signing the enrollment agreement, but prior to starting class, the Student is entitled to a full refund of all monies paid. If the cancellation notice is received more than 72 hours after signing the enrollment agreement, but prior to starting class, the Student is entitled to a refund of all monies paid less a Registration Fee of $150. Students who have not visited the facility prior to enrollment may withdraw without any penalty within 72 hours following either attendance at an orientation or following a tour of the facility and inspection of the equipment.
4. If the written cancellation notice is received after the start of class but up through 40% of the originally-enrolled class’ completion, a pro-rata refund based on the number of class hours remaining will be refunded to the student. Cancellation after a student’s originally-enrolled class has completed more than 40% of the program will result in no refund, regardless of the student’s attendance record. The student is responsible for the cost of training for the number of hours the class has met up to the date of receipt of an acceptable withdrawal notice, plus a non-refundable Registration Fee of $150, the retail cost of any books, tools, software (distributed or downloaded), test vouchers,supplies, as well as any classes, modules, private lessons, transfer fees, audit fees,previously-complimentary benefits, scholarships, grants and/or any program offerings which may have been previously included at no charge as part of the overall package.Courses and programs that consist of two or more smaller modules will be priced at each individual module’s retail standalone price. Class materials, software (downloaded or distributed), gift certificates and test vouchers are not returnable.
5. Should the Student need to postpone a class due to a serious illness, accident, ordeath in the immediate family, the School will attempt to accommodate by re-scheduling for a later time. Such seats are allocated subject to the discretion of the School Administration and assigned on a space availability basis.
6. A Student can be dismissed for excessive absences, failure to maintain the minimum test scores, excessive tardiness, non-payment of costs/tuition, theft, disorderly conduct,or failure to comply with rules contained in the catalog. Students may be dismissed”without cause” at the School’s discretion if the institution deems such action to be in the best interest of the School, its faculty, its staff and/or its other Students.
7. Test vouchers, gift certificates, group sales or individual pre-paid classes are not refundable and expire one year after purchase, distribution, or original class start — whichever comes first.
8. Classroom learning labs expire three months after initial use and are not returnable.
9. Complimentary refresher courses apply to the same hardware or software version only. The student will be responsible for new course books, if needed, simulator learning lab costs and a new class registration fee of $150.
10. Student telephone support is limited to 10 minutes in duration per call. Calls longer than this shall be billed based on the standard, technical support rate.
11. We CANNOT promise a job to a student or prospective student. Ever. No reputable school can. PC Professor may offer training-related leads as a courtesy, but in no way guarantees job demand, interviews, employment, skill proficiency, job satisfaction and/or salary levels. Please report any suspected violations of this important policy to the School Director immediately.
12. Upon request, PC Professor may periodically provide local job leads via text or email. Such leads will NOT be screened, endorsed or verified in any way and candidates must be cautious and vigilant about releasing personal data to third parties.
13. Vendor certification is not guaranteed, nor is it part of, any classes offered at our school. While not required for graduation, it is strongly suggested in most cases.
14. Vendor certification exams are often extremely difficult. Diligent daily studying, class participation, good attendance, homework, multiple practice labs and sample tests are strongly suggested.
15. The certifying company may discontinue or place additional requirements upon certified individuals. Such requirements may include additional training, fees and/or testing. It is the Student’s responsibility to stay informed of any certification requirements.
16. New certifications are introduced frequently and existing versions are periodically retired. It is the Student’s responsibility to ensure that the studied topic corresponds with all necessary timelines, testing goals and professional career objectives.
17. Absolutely no guarantee or assurance of credit transfer can ever be made by PC Professor or its staff. All credit transfer research must be done solely by the Student and may vary from school to school.
18. The offering of any software or hardware training does not imply endorsement, partnership or vendor authorization in any way.
19. By contacting our school and requesting information about classes, tutoring and/or repair, you are opting-in for communication from a School Admission Rep. This communication may be via telephone, email, text and/or US Mail.
20. All classes are taught hands-on with a live instructor at either our Boca Raton or West Palm Beach, Florida campus.
21. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us. If ever we can make things better for you, please let us know HERE.